On the « Chemin de Compostelle »
In 1891 the terrain was split between two brothers. One Brother got the stables, the hangars and the cow shed. The other received the vines, the distillation buildings and storehouses. Then, in 1900, phylloxera forced the owners to sell the property.
On the « Chemins de Saint-Jacques de Compostelle » appears « Relais de L’Aiguille ». It is also thought that it was built on an ancient roman site. The property was recently restored with noble materials keeping in mind the local wealth at that time.